ELP-DC13 Document Camera 2M pixels, 1-2.7 CMOS Censor, 16x Digital Zoom
- Free shipping on all orders over $30
- 99% positive reviews by 3000+ verified customers
- Everyday low prices on 1000's of products
- 100% Kiwi owned and operated since 2000
Take lessons further with the Full HD 1080p resolution Epson ELP-DC13 document camera. This flexible document camera easily captures and displays books, 3D objects and experiments. Simplified connectivity makes installation and control easier than ever before. The ELP-DC13 has a robust and durable design, with great security features allowing it to be permanently placed in a classroom or boardroom. Teachers can use the ELP-DC13 to demonstrate the view from a microscope, a live experiment in science class or display fine prints from an architectural drawing onto the bigger projected screen. Compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools) software, users can take advantage of features such as split screen mode, video recording with audio, image capturing and save recordings to an SD card or computer.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Deliver powerful lessons with extraordinary close-up detail - 16x digital zoom.
- Astounding clarity and colour - HD 1080p output resolution.
- Advanced connectivity - HDMI digital connectivity for high-definition video.
- Share magnified images - microscope adapter included; supports many standard microscopes.
- Record and share audio/video lessons - built-in microphone and included software; one-touch A/V recording.
- Ultra smooth video performance - 30 frames per second (fps) at 1080p.
- Capture, save and present images - supports SD cards and computers.
- Convenient Freeze and Capture buttons - easily pause and/or resume the image.
Bright and detailed images
With a large, highly efficient 1/2.7" CMOS imaging sensor, the ELP-DC13 delivers bright images with high quality that will bring life to classroom activities. Paired with 16x digital zoom capabilities, capturing the finest details of an object is a breeze. Even large objects are no issue for the ELP-DC13. Large capture area (maximum 297 x 526 mm at 1080p resolution) makes it easy to display full A3 sized pages.
At 30 frames per second video playback is seamless. Recording live images and video at Full HD 1080p resolution in any task has never been so ultra-smooth and astonishing.
Connect the ELP-DC13 to an Epson projector, and it automatically detects the projector's native resolution, whether it's XGA, WXGA, 720p or 1080p and optimises output to suit. One touch auto-focus and an easy to understand control panel make the ELP-DC13 a flexible teaching tool for a more interactive learning experience that will engage students.
Powerful tool for any user
The mechanical body structure allows the camera to rotate 90 degrees vertically and horizontally so it can also be used as a webcam to capture classroom activities or for videoconferencing. Capture, store and present images with an SD card or computer.
Capturing audio along with video is simple thanks to the built in microphone, and brightening up an image is as simple as turning on the incorporated LED lighting system.
The ELP-DC13 also features an adapter which enables users to connect to a broad range of microscopes. ELP-DC13 is now compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools), users can take advantage of features such as split screen mode, video recording with audio, image capturing and saving recordings to an SD card or computer.Part Number: V12H757053