Avery L7917 Ultra-Resistant Outdoor Labels 1's x 10 Sheets
Avery Ultra-Resistant outdoor identification labels are engineered to take on harsh environments where a standard paper label is not fit for purpose.
Delivering maximum performance for outdoor applications, even in environments with saltwater and varying temperatures which make these labels ideal for asset management identification on tools and equipment used in such harsh environments.
The Ultra-Resistant labels are a permanent adhesive manufactured from a flexible PE material which stretches and can be adhered to curved surfaces without concerns of it lifting at the corners.
Being saltwater and weather resistant and resistant to many solvents and cleaning agents, you can rest assured they will deliver maximum performance as they are unaffected by temperature variations from -40C◦ to +150°C.
- Ultra-Resistant labels with permanent adhesive are engineered to take on harsh environments
- Will deliver maximum performance in environments with saltwater and resistant to many solvents and cleaning agents
- Customise your Ultra-Resistant labels with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design & Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Ideal for asset management identification on tools and equipment used in harsh environments
- Unaffected by temperature variations -40◦C to +150◦C
- Labels per A4 sheet: 1
- Label size: 208 x 295mm
- Laser printable
- Pack of 10 sheets = 10 labels
- Colour: White